Our challenge is to offer you your Epidaure jewel while remaining faithful to ethical choices that satisfy us and you:
so you can be proud of your Epidaurus!
Social Values :
All our suppliers are European. Everyone is paid for their work and benefits from social security in their country.
- The jewelry, imagined and designed in France, is made in Portugal.
- The pouches are made in a French workshop
- Envelopes are made in Estonia
Environmental protection values:
- Place of production nearby: no crossing by cargo ship across all the seas of the world.
- The shipment has been designed to be 0% plastic and without unnecessary packaging: a protective envelope in very soft recycling wool to keep or recycle again and a pretty fabric pouch to use as you see fit.
- No excessive stock: it is renewed over your orders (which can sometimes lead to some production delays)
Are you tired of having your rings in a single file on your christening chain or stuck on a “paper clip” piece of jewellery?
No way for us to offer you a solution in which the practical would excuse the unsightly!
Epidaurus is above all a magnificent jewel!
Without a ring, its art deco-inspired pendant elegantly dresses up any of your outfits:
- discreet and refined elegance, when it is mounted on a fine chain,
- sleek and stylish elegance, mounted on thicker chains.
Once the rings are secure in the chain , it reinvents itself, as if by magic, into a second jewel in which your rings themselves become an element of symmetry of the new pendant.